Saturday, 27 May 2017

How to Promote Facebook Page With screenshots.

AssalamuAlaiqum,
I hope everyone is good. Alhamdulillah I am also good in the grace of Allah.
If you do not have the opportunity to write regularly in the trickbid, try to get the time to do something good.
Even if you do something wrong, you will see an apology.
Today's post will show how to promote Facebook page.

Let's start working.
We must know for sure that a credit card, Visa, Mastercard or paypal is needed.
The popular method for promoting is MasterCard.
I myself also promoted with mastercard. But you can do it on other methods; There will be no problem

We start the original work.
First go to the page that you want to promote and click on Activity.

Now go down a little bit and see Promote Page. Click on it

You can now see the following.

Here is the cover photo that will be on your page and the text of the page will be seen here, and after promoting, these photos and writings will reach the public.
So write the cover photo and about anything that somebody likes to wear in their eyes.
Choose the rest of the options as screenshots.


See below for how much dollars you want to promote. I want to give 3 dollars so choose 3 $.
Minimum $ 1 can be paid. If you want to pay $ 1 or $ 2, enter your Own at $ 1 or $ 2


Now see how long you want to give the promot.


I want to promote up to 6th date Run This Ad till 6 june 2017.
If you select Run this ad until I stop, then you will continue as long as you do not. Can be able to off / off anytime.
If everything is given, click Promote For $ 3 perday.
Now the real work.
Your card must be edited here.
If you have a Mastercard, click the Credit Card or Mastercard icon.


Now place your MasterCard number 16 digit number in Card Number.
Place the date month on the card in MM.
Enter the date year on the card at YYYY.

Put 3-digit pin behind the card in CVV

Then save it.


Diameter is your job. They will take 15 minutes to run promotions. If the card is okay then it will start in 4-5 minutes Promote.
Hope everyone can understand. I wrote a post in a hurry, so it may not be so good. I'm sorry.
Comment on the problem of understanding.

Stay well, keep it fast. Allah hafiz.


Related Post:

  • 0Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

Post a Comment