Saturday, 2 July 2016

Security Tips for WordPress users

Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope everyone is well. I'm fine. Hacking got to get rid of some safety tips for WordPress users. I hope these tips will benefit you by.What is WordPress?
WordPress (WordPress) is a free PHP-based CMS (CMS), which is the perfect content management system. This content management system is to download from wordpress.org.Why not improve the security of WordPress blog?
WordPress is an open source content management system. The content management system (CMS), I, you, all that can download and use. Hackers are not sitting. WordPress has errors they find.Therefore, the content management system to improve security.Some tips are discussed below.Software UpdateCMS will update the software. Released a new version of the update. Because WordPress is an open source content management system.Some plugins for security1. WordFence2. BulletProof Security3. Sucuri Security4. iThemes Security5. Acunetix WP SecurityScan6. All In One WP Security & Firewall7. 6Scan SecuritySuper Tips
1. Use strong passwords.2. Do not download free premium plugins.3. Get regular updates themes and plugins.4. Hide username writers.5. Login LockDown plugin, please log in using obscure pages.6. Select the best hosting.7. Track dasabordera activity using the plugin WP Security Audit Log.

Related Post:

  • 1Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 Comment